- 1/2- tsp chile de arbol (powder)
- 1- tsp chile Gaujillo (powder)
- 1- tsp chile cascabel (powder)
- Pinch Salt and pepper
- 2 fresh garlic cloves small Diced.
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 tsp- canola oil or preferred oil
- 1½- Pounds of extra large shrimp peeled and deveined (16-20ct)
In a non stick pan cook ingredients above until you make a chile oil sauce for about 2 min, next add shrimp into pan and cook till done about 5 min and toss in chile oil sauce make sure shrimp get coated with chile oil sauce.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …