- 8 corn tortillas cut in 4*
- 1 cup of vegetable oil for frying the tortillas
- 1 package of New HERDEZ Refried beans**
- 1 ½ cup of water
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large jalapeño thinly sliced
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 cup of guacamole
- 1 cup of Pico de Gallo salsa
- 1 cup of Mexican cream
Place on top of the oven racks on the lower shelf and preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
To prepare the Herdez refried beans, bring 1 ½ cup of water to a boil, on a 1 to 2 qt. pot or frying pan, once the water is boiling, stir in the pouch contents. Cover and simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …